Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SYSMAC CPM1A Programmable Controller

CPM1A Programmable Controller

Download Product Brochure

* Ordering information

* Specifications

* Configurations

* Dimensions, and etc


can be found in our PDF brochure.

The Smallest PLC in the SYSMAC Family Shows Just How Far Downsizing Can Go

The SYSMAC C Series began developing s wide range of Programmable Controllers to meet factory automation needs in 1973. And now the CPM1A joins the C series history as a small PLC that has all the far less mounting space.

The CPM1A also provides flexibility in I/O capacity ranging from 10 to 100 I/O points. The CPM1A can replace relay control, help distribute I/O, work as a miniature machine controller or sensor controller, or fill many other vital roles in factory automation.

Features

Flexible Control and Plenty of Power in the Minimum Body Size

The CPM1A can be easily built into a wide array of machines or control panels. For example, you can use the CPM1A to control a few more I/O points on existing lines without having to install a new control panel. Just install the CPM1A in available space to control only the required number of I/O. The CPM1A was born to reduce waste in the factories by effectively using valuable space.

Wide Lineup of CPM1A Series


Select Units to Control from 10 to 40 Input Output I/O points and, in combination with Expansion I/O units, can be used to control a total of from 10 to 100 points.

With Expansion I/O Units

Note: Only 30- and 40-point CPUs support Expansion I/O Units. Up to three Expansion I/O Units can be connected.

CPM1A-20EDR1/-20ESDT(1)
CPM1A-8ED/-8ER/8ET(1)


http://www.file2box.com/o3gi7mmmhq4o

No comments: